Building Escape Building Escape

buuuh

You need either better music or an OFF button.

It was pretty easy, sometimes things disappeared when you picked them up. Sometimes they didn't. There was no selection, it was if you have it - it will work.

Not bad for your first attempt.

Perhaps try improving your projects before falling victim to the desire to upload them.

You're on your way though - keep it up.

My Little House My Little House

Is there something wrong with me?

I didnt't understand how the numbers correlated to each other.

At first I thought it was math game.

I just noticed that its 1,2,3,4. But the different colours make it looks more complicated.

Perhaps for version #2 it should be math related ;)

Good little app.

Pattern Puzzler Pattern Puzzler

Not bad...

But I still prefer my one :P

Perhaps we should team up and make something epic?

day _ andy @ hotmail . com for msn or skype if you're interested.

Ink Ball Ink Ball

This game was brilliant

Being a games developer, this game is pretty much flawless. It's beautiful, challenging and well developed. It's obvious so much thought and time went into this, especially in the later levels with the squares.

I give you a salute and schoff at this only getting a 3.59. It should be 4.7

the duck game the duck game

Pretty Good, but!

Although the game works except for a few minor hitObject issues with the eggs.

You really dropped the balls on a few things, things that I have been crucified on newgrounds for not doing.

- No instructions (took me at least 5 seconds to even know what the game was)
- No preloader(a big necessity)
- The white border around the game, it just looks like crap and easy to fix.
- No music.
- No sound effects.
- Times New Roman for fonts, if they were different locally, learn about embedding fonts.

Otherwise, quite a nice tribute to DX Ball.

Avatar Puzzle Avatar Puzzle

I dont get it

The pieces are rotated incorrectly with no way of rotating them to fit the actual hole.
Am i missing something, or are you ?

Shooting Stars Shooting Stars

worked for me

but you should have made it so things could kill you.
otherwise its kind of pointless.

good effort for what you were trying to do.

iamironman responds:

well, hate to break it to ya. but games are kinda pointless. this game is not ment to consume 200 days of your life, like an MMO or a bar or a house party. but people who come to the flash portal expect games like that for some resason and they want to come back to it the next day... idk

Shoot or Die Shoot or Die

Could be better

The first level i had to shoot every single one - there was no way of knowing which one you were meant to shoot.

The poor instructions didn't help.

SHIFT SHIFT

This game is good.

This game is very good, great concept and i bet a massive headache in actionscript.
I played this game twice, but both times I had to shut it down, twice I got stuck in a clitch in the levels. Stuck on the edge of spikes, or fell into a crevice, you should have a level restart button.

Submachine2: Lighthouse Submachine2: Lighthouse

this is hell

Ive played the damn thing for almost an hour... im right near the end... i keep hearing this noise... i have no idea where its coming from i cant find anywhere to put the fuse, neg or poz fuses and ive entered what i think is the write combination to this safe but nothing happens.

help me complete this!